Sunday, March 8, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT

Don't be alarmed....but I revamped the look of the site. I think I'm going to do this periodically....maybe the colors will trick people into reading this silly thing (eh hem.... personal indulgence). Couple of other changes:

- I've made it easier to post comments and questions by adding a feature that allows you to enter comments Anonymously without having to sign up. I'm hoping people will be more willing to challenge my lists and opinions....or rip me. That would be cool too.

- Also recently made the site Google searchable, hopefully this will scare up some extra interest

- Lastly, you may be seeing some advertising in the sidebars and at the bottom of the posts in the near future...hey this thing doesn't pay for itself

No comments:

Post a Comment